Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moving on with the list including the VISA

     So I left NYC the day after my party and came to the suburbs of Boston to visit family.  It happened not out of nobility or a need to see everyone for three weeks before I leave but frankly because I had to vacate my apartment by Nov. 15 to my subtenant!  Having said that, it is the perfect segway between my NYlife and Sri Lanka.  My family of course, are being loving and wonderful to me and so helpful in finishing up my list (actually I'm on list 3!).  Major item on the list was of course obtaining my visa so I can enter Sri Lanka.  This was the place where one is supposed to trust that everyone outside of oneself does their jobs and I end up with a visa before Dec. 5.   This is part of my daily meditation lesson, to focus, bring myself back to the present , not go off to some nightmare place where the plane is leaving and I have no passport with a visa in it..So, this is my daily struggle and in the meantime I called the Sri Lankan embassy, I called the VSO rep (who is wonderful the the way, Gesa), I was a tiny bit pro-active..not to torture you all with all the details, I now have my visa and passport in hand and am ready to leave for SL on Dec. 5 at 5:30pm!

1 comment:

  1. Want a visa application form for Sri Lanka? This page will allow you to check the right sri lanka visa application forms and will help you through the application .

    ReplyDelete