Saturday, December 5, 2009

My last day..

Well, I woke up pretty early, read about Colombo, SL  my first stop for three weeks before going to my placement in Badulla, SL.  Then I looked up whether pens, other then ball point pens leak in flight as my cousin Helene insists they do and, guess what, they can!  Then I wrote my last list which is all phone calls I have yet to make and then I thought, let me figure out a way to get a map of Sri Lanka onto this blog which as you can see I did not succeed in doing but I did figure out how people can post a comment so it should now not be a problem..just click on where it says 0 comments or 1 or whatever and put in your name and write a comment and post!  So it is now 7:04AM and I have accomplished something and I have read a web site from a flight attendant that again reminded me AGAIN to HAVE PATIENCE and HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR..
This reminds me that I waited patiently and with good humor for my favorite meal and last night, the meaning to being a New Englander came to fruition, LOBSTER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bon Voyage Nancy! We'll be keeping an eye on your tales while we're in Cameroon!

    ReplyDelete